Friday, March 25, 2011

Good, Better, Best

"We have to forego some good things in order to choose others that are better or best because they develop faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and strengthen our families."
 --Elder Dallin H. Oaks , of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles
 
Dallin H. Oaks

  I loved this talk by Elder Oaks.  I was always wondering if what I was doing was the right choice.  Sometimes I knew that it was a good choice to do either one thing or the other....but I didnt know which one I should do and had to choose one.  I often felt like I wasn't doing anything right, but that's not the case.  In fact I was doing everything right.  I just had a few other options that would have helped me to grow even more.  I hope that you will enjoy his talk as much as I did.

http://lds.org/general-conference/2007/10/good-better-best?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment