Friday, June 03, 2011

All Things Denote There is a Supreme Creator

"And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
And God saw the light, that it was good"

8.jpg



 



  1.jpg











 







 



"Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion"
-- Amos 5:8

1107272007_1559.jpg



"Will ye say, Show unto me a sign, when ye have the testimony of all these thy brethren, and also all the holy prophets? The scriptures are laid before thee, yea, and all things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator."

 I know that God is out there.  I haven't seen Him, but I don't need to.  I know that He loves me and cares about what happens to me, not because He gives me everything in the world, but because He helps me through everything in the world.  If you are unsure about whether or not God loves you, I promise that He does, and you can feel of that love by reading from the Scriptures.  We are sheep and He truly is our Good Shepherd.

No comments:

Post a Comment