Messages will be given by the First Presidency, members of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, and other General Authorities and general officers of the Church.
General sessions will be held on Saturday at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., followed by the priesthood session at 6:00 p.m. mountain daylight time. Two more general sessions will be held on Sunday at 9:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. mountain daylight time; the morning session includes the Mormon Tabernacle Choir’s broadcast of Music and the Spoken Word.
Anyone can watch conference in church meetinghouses or in their homes.
For viewing conference at local meetinghouses, check with local leaders on availability of the broadcast by satellite or Internet feed.
Live broadcasts will be available at the following locations:
- Conference.lds.org: video and audio in multiple languages
- Mormonchannel.org and Mormon Channel mobile apps: video and audio in English only
- BYU.tv: video and audio in multiple languages
- Facebook.com/LDS: video in English only (Choose “General Conference” from the left menu.)
- Roku Channel: video only in multiple languages (Search for general conference under the “Spiritual” category.)
The opportunity to listen to a Prophet of God doesn't happen very often. Everyone is invited to listen as Apostles of the Lord speak and teach.