Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What Happens When You do the Work of the Lord??...GREAT THINGS

Well Howdy.  Today was a ....well lets say it was a day.  We had district meeting...district meetings are usually pretty good.  We talked a lot about people that each area in our district is teaching.  Each one is different.  Each one has their individual personalities, but today, they all had the same name!!  We went to Wendy's for lunch and I ate much less than I normally do.  MISSIONARY WORK IS MORE EXCITING THAN VIDEO GAMES.  And if my mom saw me say that she would have a heart attack.  I play Starcraft with my dad all the time when I am home.  But the thing is, video games only get frustrating when you lose, and they make you prideful when your winning.  Again my family is probably hyperventilating now. :) 

But since coming out on my mission back in August of 2010, I have realized that even though gaming is fun, especially with my dad, it's not what makes the world go round.  The gospel of Jesus Christ is indeed what binds us together.  We are children of our Heavenly Father, who loves each of us very dearly.  I know that understanding God is not an easy adventure.  But i also know from experience that reading the Bible and the Book of Mormon will make us happier than we could possibly imagine!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment