Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mulan - Reflection

Who do you see in the Mirror?


When our Reflection shows our Love for the Savior, and our Internal desire for good, then we are true Disciples of Christ.


We dont have to be perfect, but we do need to do our best.  I myself will not be a Perfect Son or Husband, but I am sure going to do the best that I can.

Sometimes we feel that we are not 'meant to play this part'.  However, God has designed the Universe and EVERYTHING in it.  Including us.

As I have a moment of Reflection on my last two years as a missionary, I know that there were days that I didn't feel like I was adequate enough to 'play the part'.  I also hate the phrase, 'fake it til you make it'.  So I have probably not done the best that I could have, but the best the I felt I was able.  Often it takes the view of others to really let us know what we are truly Capable of.  I know that I have become a better person from sharing the Restored Gospel these last two years.

Do you ever wonder who it is in the Mirror?  Is your Reflection someone you 'Don't know'?

Sometimes we do things that make us feel bad afterwards, and then we get all frustrated inside.  This is the Devil tempting us, and saying that we are Worthless.  We are not worthless, because we are literally Children of our Heavenly Father.

"Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God;"
When will our Reflection Show, Who WE ARE Inside?

"And now behold, I ask of you,...,
have ye spiritually been born of God?
Have ye received his image in your countenances?
Have ye experienced this mighty change in your hearts?"

When we have received His image in our countenance, Our Reflection will show who we are inside.  Many people say that 'True beauty is only found in the Heart'.

"But the Lord said unto Samuel,
Look not on his countenance,
or on the height of his stature;
because I have refused him:
for the Lord seeth not as man seeth;
for man looketh on the outward appearance,
but the Lord looketh on the heart."

.

No comments:

Post a Comment